From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 1994 15:31:09 EDT
Got a question for anybody on the list who is familiar with a college hockey
booster club, is associated with one now, has been associated with one in
the past, etc.  Our booster club here will probably be looking into beefing
up its membership over the summer and fall, and I was curious to hear about
other booster clubs' experiences in that area.  So if anyone would be
willing to provide info, I'd be grateful.

I don't want to clutter up HOCKEY-L with this, so PLEASE reply to me,
[log in to unmask] , and not the list.  I am mainly interested
in:

     What your booster club does in the way of membership drives, adver-
     tising, or whatever, to attract new members and/or to keep the ones
     you've already got.

     On a related note, what benefits your booster club offers to its
     members, i.e. "what do I get for joining your booster club, other
     than the satisfaction of supporting your team?"

Ad-thanks-vance.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)
LET'S GO RED!!
"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function."
-- Garrison Keillor