From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 May 1994 08:42:11 EDT
From:         Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Barrasso - not another `he didn't go to college'

Living in Eastern Mass, "He's a good goalie" is the ONLY complimentary
thing
I have EVER heard from anyone that has ever come in contact with Tom
Barrasso.

As a matter of fact, although I've never met him myself, that's the only
phrase
I've ever heard used to describe Barrasso that didn't have an expletive in
it.

========================

I agree with Tony.  Although you've got to have some sympathy for Tom with
his kid's illness and all, people that I know that know (knew) him don't
usually have many good things to say about him.  A friend of mine here at
work who went to high school with Tom concurs with that sentiment.   She
tells of the time he drove back in to town after his pro season and pulled
his new corvette in to the local McDonald's and hung out there being a
braggart and a general a***ole.

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988    (Go River Hawks????)
[log in to unmask]                          Is is October yet??????