From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 1994 18:37:12 -0400
Living in Eastern Mass, "He's a good goalie" is the ONLY complimentary thing
I have EVER heard from anyone that has ever come in contact with Tom Barrasso.

As a matter of fact, although I've never met him myself, that's the only phrase
I've ever heard used to describe Barrasso that didn't have an expletive in it.

I do not know him.  I do not know what went on in that bar.  But people around
here all seem to think that the story is quite believable.

*IF* what I have heard is true (or somewhat accurate), it's a good thing he did
not go to a local college.

By the way, FYI, when Bob Sweeney (BC) and Tom Barrasso were at Acton-Boxboro
High School, they lost in the EMass Finals to Matignon 2 straight years, in
1981 (6-2), and 1982 (3-2 OT).

I *believe* that this was about the time Steve Leach (UNH) was playing for
Matignon.

Just the humble bablings of a crazed hockey fan...

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre