From:
Art Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 09:08:25 -0500
On Thu, 17 Mar 1994, John Haeussler wrote:

> COMMENTS:
> As much as I give it to some of these guys on the ice, I have
> to applaud their academic achievements.  Beddoes, making his
> third consecutive appearance and Lisko, a 4.0 while finishing
> his Master's, stand out in particular.

i'm not sure how impressive a 4.0 as a masters student is - they typically
take a much lighter course load than a BS student and depending on the
school, graduate courses can be much easier than BS courses. I don't mean
this to necessarily degrade Lisko, but its hard to judge what a GPA really
means from school to school.

-art

clarkson '86, '92