From:
larry latour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 18:25:19 EST
Hats off to Blaine Lacher AND the LSSU defense for his
"almost" 5 straight shutouts (298 minutes and 43 seconds).  Even if
this year weren't as devoid of statistical milestones as it is,
this one would stand out.  Go for 6 on Saturday!

It'd be interesting to see the game-by-game stats of his
streak.  And by the way, 7 OSU shots doesn't seem like much but I've
seen my share of goalies blowing shutouts in just that situation
by going to sleep back there.

Larry Latour
UMaine

P.S.  Scott King was one of the best goalies Maine ever had, with
66 career victories.  He had one shutout, a 16-0 blowout
in the playoffs of his senior year.