From:
BALDWIN CHARLES A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BALDWIN CHARLES A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 1994 12:24:03 -0500
I've been off-line for a bit, and only just got Brian Farenell's end of
season stats for the ECAC. Thanks for the consistent reporting--it's
been a real pleasure to have the information so quickly. One note I wanted
to add: Harvard's Farrell was listed as (I think) tied for first in goal
scoring with 18. Does anybody know if this is right? I'm pretty sure he had
something like 23 goals in ECAC 22 games...Anyways, water under the bridge now
that we're in playoff time.

Sandy Baldwin