From:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 22:31:47 EST
I am writing once again in complete disgust of the officiating I saw Friday
night at Brown.  Where Vermont Defeated Brown 8-5.  In tonights game it seemed
that our trio of officials had their own little game.  Their game was who could
call the most outrageous and obscure penalties.  The game was more a wrestling
match than a hockey game.  The only way they call a penalty is if they have a
player from each side to throw in the box.  It is turning into not only a game
against the other team but a game against the officials.  Don't get me wrong,
I'm not a complainer.  In fact,for most of the season the refs were pretty good
but boy down hill from there.  What do you other people think?

         S.T.