From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 14:01:28 -0500
When asked about Western Civilization, Ghandi replied
 " I think it is a good idea."
1993-94 Stanley Cup Champs                 Pittsburgh Penguins
1993-94 N.C.A.A. Basketball Champs         Michigan Wolverines
If you don't like it, well too damn bad!  Inventor of TOAST THIS!
Josh Kirshner  [log in to unmask]   Future stat man of the Penguins!

> BEST DEFENSIVE DEFENSEMAN
>      Todd Reirden, Bowling Green
>      He doesn't have the publicity, but he looked good every time
>      I saw him.  The coaches will likely make Marshall a repeat
>      winner.  WMU's Brent Brekke and Derek Schooley will also be in
>      the hunt.  Michigan's Steven Halko and Harold Schock are
>      future contenders.

 This has to bo a joke.  From someone that has watched him all year, he is
NOT good defensively.  His size and reach save his a** all of the time.
He could be a great defenseman if he used his body a bit more.  A lot of
goals were caused directly from a poor piece of judgement on his part.  I
don't want to sound like I am completely destroying him, but Best
Defensive Defenseman is quite humorous to me.  There are two others on BG
that are better defensively.  Plus/minus doesn't tell the whole story here.
I like seeing Reirden when we need a goal, not when we are protecting a lead.
My one and a half cents(the other half would not be pretty)
Josh