From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 1994 23:38:18 -0500
After seeing a beautifully played (sic) 6-2 loss to Ferris (well, Lisko
was GODLIKE), I'm begining to wonder.  Maybe I should have wondered after
the LSSU series, because it started going downhill from there.

NO DEFENSE at all.  NONE.

And, no powerplay.  Down 6-2 in the 3rd, with 6 minutes left, Red pull
Gordon (who replacfed shields) to teach the boys a lesson.  Nothing.  No
score.

The officiating ewwas REALLY REALLY bad, but in this case it made no
difference to the outcome of the game.  Too many quick whistles, and a
REALLY late whistle on a delayed call against michigan (Michigan had the
puc kfor about 15 seconds after the ref's hand went up before the whistle
was blown.. Go figure)

I guess the Ref's were inspired (sic) by michigan's heartfelt (another
sic) performance.

---
Eric Rickin ([log in to unmask])
University of Michigan Class of 1996