Sender:
From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 09:19:12 CST
It's almost that time of year...

If anyone knows which bars or groups in the Chicago-Milwaukee
corridor will be airing the Beanpot (alumni clubs, etc.), please
e-mail me. I'd prefer to watch with a group of scarlet-and-
white-clad folk, but will settle for Crimson and/or Huskies, if
need be. But that's where I draw the line!

"Oh, da GLI is better than this, eh?"
-- MSU defenseman Wes McCauley, demonstrating a flash of
ignorance while watching the 1993 Beanpot at Macri's Deli,
 East Lansing, MI.

Greg--BU '92
(when the NU crowd starts chanting "Silber" or "curfew," one of the
best ways to shut 'em up is with "ugly chicks!")