Sender:
From:
"Todd D. Johanson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 16:18:29 CST
Could someone post the face value of the final four tickets.
Also, is Saturday's game more expensive, and do the ticket
prices vary with location within the arena ?

I live in the Chicago area and will be going to Milwaukee on
Saturday in an attempt to see the championship game. The plan
is to try to get tickets outside the arena before the game. I'd
like to know the face value so that I don't get taken too badly.

Thanks,
Todd