Sender:
From:
The Black Hole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1993 13:20:00 EST
Regarding the comments of Joseph Mcdonald:

> What would Coach Sertich say if Miami won its own tournament, let's say over
> Michigan in the final?  Wouldn't that pretty much seal the top two seeds
> in the West?  This could be interesting to see where a league tournament
> winner is seeded against a team or teams from another league that have been
> in a poll consistently above such a winner.  We'll see.

I believe there is a precedent here-  in either 90-91 or 89-90 (someone correct
me), Clarkson won the ECAC, and was placed rather lowly in the NC$$ tournament.
They were, needless to say, rather unhappy with this situation, and preceded
to go into Sault Ste. Marie, and beat Lake Superior State at home.

Joel Graber                              Michigan Tech  '87   Let's go Tech!!!
[log in to unmask]                Cornell        '93   Let's go  Red!!!
   I don't believe in the no win scenario.  - Adm. James T. Kirk