Sender:
From:
Dean Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1993 10:42:09 CST
This mornings Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the
WCH$ Phinal Phive will only be available on a pay-per-view
basis in the Twin Cities area.

WCH$ Commissioner Otto Breitenbach, "We've had a little
decline in the gate over the last two or three years, and
we came up with the idea of trying pay-per-view."

The playoffs will be on "free" television in Duluth, Grand
Forks, Madison, and Milwaukee and on sports channel cable
outlets in Denver and Colorado Springs. When the playoffs
move to Milwaukee next year, the games will be blacked out
or go on PPV there and in Madison.

The cost in the Twin Cities this year is $9.95 for a single
game or $19.95 for a four game package.

BTW, I took this opportunity to take one of the $'s from the
NC$$ and add it to the WCH$

-Dean