Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 90 09:41:48 EST
 Contrary to what I posted earlier this week, I just TRIPLE-CHECKED with the
 local radio station Z-Rock 980 AM and they WILL NOT be broadcasting the hockey
 games from L.A. today or tomorrow. So in addition to the absolutely miserable
 weather outside today we are frozen-out of our "entertainment" as well.

 I will repeat the plea for scores that my good buddy Erik sent out this week:
 IF YOU'RE ABLE TO WATCH THE GAME ON PASS AND CAN SEND OUT THE SCORES, PLEASE,
 PLEASE!!! POST THEM FOR US HERE IN FROZEN MINNESOTA.  THANKS A MILLION!!!!

 Carol White
 U of MN
 GO Gophers!!

 P.S. For those of you locally, who would like to complain to the station,
 here's the info. Call the Sports Director - Tom Meyers at 452-6200; or write
 to the station at: Z-ROCK 980 AM
                    2110 Cliff Road
                    Eagan, MN  55122