Sender:
From:
"(Ken Goldenberg)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1992 15:51:31 GMT
Not that I wasn't really happy with the way RPI played, but to put the 12-0
win into perspective, BU only had 7 skaters.  Apparently at the time of the
game no one knew where their coach, captain, or most of their team was.

And at the very end, a few of us RPI fans were thinking that BU was hustling
pretty dern well.  (I know I'd never have made it into the 2nd period)

Kudos to BU for a really good game--the score doesn't say it all.

				-Mitch

--
_____
[log in to unmask]                                SkateAway, that's all