Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 90 11:00:43 EST
 ATTENTION ALL GOPHER FANS: GOOD NEWS!!!!!! **** ****** ****** ****** **** ****

 I just found out that our local radio station has changed it's mind and WILL
 be broadcasting the Gopher Hockey games live from L.A. this Thursday and
 Friday. Tune in to Z-ROCK 980 AM (WAYL). Also, if the Gophers make it to the
 Championship game on Friday evening, we can watch the game on MSC which is
 picking up the feed from SportsChannel America and will be available at our
 local bars and the four communities that receive MSC service. Stub and Herbs
 is able to get MSC so let's all meet there (where else??) on Friday at 9:30 PM
 if the Gophers win on Thursday.  The game on Thursday is at 4:30 PM. All times
 listed are CST.
 Carol White
 U of MN
 GO Gophers!!!