Sender:
From:
"Kenneth H. Snell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 90 20:08:22 EST
        Another interesting item to think about this week in college hockey.
At a recent Cornell/Clarkson hockey game, the band was almost given a minor
for playing 3 blind mice.  The officiating during the game was poor and finally
a no call where a Clarkson player was body slammed to the ice prompted the
band to play.  We did not play while the puck was "live", we waited until the
next stoppage in play, which happened to be a retalitory strike which we
naturally got caught for.  The ref, Pierre, (those of you in the ECAC will
know who that is) had lost control of the game and thought we had something
to do with it.  Anyway, my question is... Does anyone know of a game where
the band (or fans) received a penalty for being loud?  I would be interested
to hear about it.  We have plans to play "Mary had a Little Lamb" if our
other nursery rhyme gets centured again.
                                Ken Snell
                                Clarkson Pep Band President

P.S. - I would like to hear from any other band members out there to see what
is going on on different campuses.