Sender:
From:
"Larry Haag, Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1992 14:26:29 -0400
  Thanks for the inside scoop, Carol!  I was wondering about that myself from
  some of the notes that passed through the list.  I suppose Mike will say
  that he's interested in Heather for her 'hockey' mind!!  8-)

  For their sake, I hope Heather is not a fan of a certain "MET-ropolitan" New
  York City baseball team.  Mike was not at all please at the Hockey-L dinner
  in Albany when I brought up the topic of a certain series that the Red Sox
  lost to the afore mentioned team a few years ago.  Heather is from New York
  State, right?  Could be trouble...  ;-)

  Congrats, Mike!  Hmmm...  Did you ever imagine that the list you started a
  few years ago would become a remote dating service?  Gives new meaning to
  "anonynous ftp".

                              Larry

Lawrence E. Haag
Eastman Kodak Company                   Reply to [log in to unmask] -OR-
Rochester NY 14652-3302                          [log in to unmask]
(716) 477-3669

       Have you ever seen a hearse pulling a U-Haul?  Think about it...