Sender:
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 90 14:56:05 EST
----- Begin Included Message -----
From @CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU:[log in to unmask] Thu Nov 29 00:43:44 1990
From: Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
    at BOSTON UNIVERSITY 8, NORTHEASTERN 5
. . .
    BU coach Jack Parker flew off the handle when Keith Tkachuk got a
    DQ for an obvious butt-ending major, which Scott Leavitt wasted
    no time in calling.  It was similar to the stunt he pulled in
    last year's NCAA quarterfinal series at Michigan State.  I don't
    know what he could have been complaining about, since the
    infraction was obvious on the replay.  Color man Bob Norton
    believed Parker should have been ejected for his vociferous
    abuse of Leavitt, and I have to agree.  But only after a long
    time did Leavitt make a call - a delay of game penalty.  You
    just can't allow that stuff to take place.  Hit him where
    it counts if he won't stop and toss him.
. . .
----- End Included Message -----

You say "similar to MSU incident"
Was he on the ice or "working" from the bench?.

I wanted to comment last year, but since we lost that series thought it
would sound like sour grapes.

However, his actions at the end of that game put him in the same class
and one short notch above Woody Hayes in my book.  Woody abused a player
JP "only" an official.  A player draws a misconduct (supposedly) for this
offense - thought JPs punishment was too light - but it probably didn't
make much difference - he evidently hasn't changed his ways.

  He's not a credit to hockey, especially college hockey, his "conference"
or his school. He's not the only offender though I've never seen a
poorer display than he put on.

  Maybe I'm in the wrong game.

  AND, MSU coaches are not without their misbehaviors, but I haven't seen
them go that far.