Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 90 00:30:57 EST
----- Begin Included Message -----

From @CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU:[log in to unmask] Fri Nov 30 21:36:34 1990
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 90 13:43:43 EST
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Women's College Hockey?

It seems we always talk about college hockey, but never about women's college
hockey.  Do any schools have it?

----- End Included Message -----

First to buck@cornell -  I told you last yearthat people were interested
(or would be if they knew) in Women's hockey.
JUMP IN HERE FAST; as you can see more than just me are interested.

--Now for the rest of you - I had some messages back and forth last`year
and found out not only does she know where it is played - SHE PLAYS.
So help me convince her there is an interest and get her to put stuff`up here
she told me!!!!!