Sender:
From:
"Larry Haag, Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1992 16:23:21 -0500
What are any listers planning to do in Albany on Friday and Saturday for
entertainment?  I guess I could go looking for Gov. Mario Cuomo and tell him
what I think of the job he's doing and how I wish he'd get out of NY politics.
What's around other than the State Capitol buildings, etc.?  Any Hockey-L
sight-seeing tours planned?  I know Howe Caverns is (was?) down the thruway a
bit from Albany.  Is it anything worth seeing?  There's also the Baseball Hall
of Fame in Cooperstown.  I was there as a kid once.

Can an Albany native provide directions to the Knick?  I'll be driving in
Thursday afternoon via the NYS Thruway.

Also, does anyone know what time the games start on Thursday?

                              Larry

Lawrence E. Haag
Eastman Kodak Company                   Reply to [log in to unmask] -OR-
Rochester NY 14652-3302                          [log in to unmask]
(716) 477-3669