Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1992 17:04:16 EST
Regarding NMU's Joe Frederick and his 7 points vs. Denver:

While this may not be a record of any kind, to the best of my knowledge it
is tied for the lead for 1991-92 Division I games.  Denny Felsner of Michigan
had a 7 point evening against (of all teams) Minnesota earlier this season.
His line scored 14 points in Michigan's 7-3 win.  It was the first time that
I've seen one line totally destroy an opposing team of Minnesota's caliber.
The following evening, Felsner's line contributed 4 goals (I believe) in a
7-6 Michigan win.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan('89,'90)
1991-92 CCHA CHAMPIONS