Sender:
From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 90 16:13:08 EST
[From The Boston Globe, 11/20]

As compiled by the Albany Times Union with input from Division I coaches,
with first-place votes in parentheses, records, and total points.

1)  Minnesota (19)		9-0-2		239
2)  N. Michigan (3)		7-1-2		205
3)  Lake Superior St. (2)	9-2-1		197
4)  Boston College		4-1-0		137
5)  Maine			6-1-1		126
6)  Clarkson			5-0-1		115
7)  Michigan			8-3-1		106
8)  Cornell			3-0-1		 86
9)  Boston University (1)	3-2-1		 56
10) North Dakota		8-3-1		 50

Also receiving votes:  Providence 44, Wisconsin 11, Harvard 2, Colgate 1.
Chris Craig                 Attention all planets of the Solar Federation,
[log in to unmask]                          We have assumed control...
...!mit-eddie!mit-athena!crcraig   MIT-Project Athena, Cambridge, MA 02139