Sender:
From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1992 00:09:52 -0700
CC 6    Wisconsin 2   (per the TW

airforce  4  huntsville  6

An affair where if air force could have scotec on 10% of their power
plays, they'd have won handily.  Hintsville's chippy style didn't sit
well with the official (don't have a name) and I'd guess they goy
whistled for at least a dozen infractions.  Air force again just
couldn't score on the power play, although they got good pressure, and
probably outshot huntsville by a 3-1 margin.  Air force trailed 2-0
after 1, tied it up in the second only to drop to a 3-2 deficit, tied
it again at 4 in the 3rd, but gave up two late goals to lose it.

if you want the box scores from either game, let me know, and i'll
copy them in from the paper.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492