Sender:
From:
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1992 19:34:02 EST
 I mentioned to Bob Croce the fact that Hockey-L is having a
happy hour at the Chapter House prior to RPI at Cornell.  In
fact I am trying to convince him to attend; how do you
Cornellians feel about this possibility???

Also, can someone from Cornell (or anywhere else for that matter)
tell me how to contact the Cornell Sports Broadcasting Network.

       Thanks       Tony