Sender:
From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1992 00:37:55 -0700
Air force      11
St. Scholastica 7

The falcons again rested senior goaltender mark liebick, and tonight
gave the first line a game off.  Play and officiating was ragged.
Kriz, suited up for the first time this year, and Thode, suited up for
the second time both scored.  Deron Christy got his first goal of the
year, and freshman andy veneri got his first college hat trick.

I was at the basketball game until midnight, so didn't catch the news
with the CC - St. Cloud score  If erik hasn't posted it by the time i
get back from youth hockey practice tomorrow, I'll type it in.  As always,
i'm reporting only scores unless somebody asks for more info.  Part of
the reason for that is that with some surgery last fall, typing has
become a 1 finger exercise.

Air force is now 20% of the way through its season closing 10 game
winning streak.  Next week they play at west point.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492