Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:22:17 -0700
One other comment. Are D-III schools able to designate one women's sport as
D-I like RPI does to men's hockey? If so, does anyone know why RPI women's
hockey is D-III? I recall that you are allowed only one team.... and
perhaps some other women's sport already has the slot, or maybe it is one
slot TOTAL (men's and women's combined) or maybe the rules have changed..
or maybe, more likely... I have gotten in wrong :-)

Cheers and happy holidays to all. Hard to think of hockey when it is 76 F
outside ....

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

========