Sender:
From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:02:14 -0600
This is from a Gopher Fan I know...

Where I'm from (that being Anyplace, USA), *I always had a rule to never
try
to match wits with nit-wits.  When people can't function in the real
world, they withdraw to little holes like Grand Forks where they can
focus on one thing, in this case college hockey, and one thing only.
We, on the other hand, are above that type of single-minded pettiness.
*These are people who kill gophers in the summer and keep them through
the winter.  We, on the other  hand, need our freezers to store things
like pheasants, ducks, and geese and the like.