Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:09:15 -0600
Eric J. Burton writes:

>Supposively Minnesota's president
>is against letting MSU into the league because they are a competting
>school in acedemics. stay toned.

That's puzzling.  Mankato State's relationship to the University of
Minnesota is the same as that of St. Cloud.  Mankato and St. Cloud are
members of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.  I
can't see what effect that relationship would have on the question of
bringing Mankato State into the WCHA.  I think we need more information.

-- Erik