Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 90 18:04:33 EST
>To make this game even more interesting, since it is the first game of the
>ECAC season for RPI at home, it will probably be the "Big Red Freak-Out"
>game.  An extra reason for the RPI fans to whip themselves into a frenzy.
>Clarkson gets to play RPI for this game every-other year.  What an honor.

    I thought that I had attended the last Freak-Out in '87 after the
    Engineers pounded Brown and the fans went nuts with their horns,
    resulting in the banning of noisemakers from NCAA games (hey, Brown's
    coach was on the rule committee).  Freak-Out is really not Freak-Out
    without the door prize noisemakers.

    Also, Freak-Out normally was held the first Saturday of February, not
    at the beginning of the season.  Has this changed, too?

    - mike