Sender:
From:
Puck Stopper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:42:26 -0800
>In keeping with this, can someone post the layout (and seating
>recommendations) for Anaheim before we leave for Boston?  Thanks.

The Anaheim Pond is one of the 'new' concept designs.  It is nicely
appointed with lots of expensive food and drink option.  It is a
bit sterile on the inside.  From the seats, it looks similiar to the
United Center in Chicago.

It seats 17,174 for hockey.  There are 3 levels of seats.  The
main bowl has a ring of luxury boxes behind it.  The 2nd level
has approx 12 rows of seats and a ring of luxury boxes behind it.
Each box, on both levels, has 2 rows of seats across the front of
it.  The 2nd level is with out a doubt the best place to sit but
very had to get a ticket there.

The 3rd level is all open seating to the top of the arena.  Approx..
20-24 rows high. The high corners feel very steap and I do not
particularily like to sit there.  The first 4-5 rows of the 3rd level
also offer a very good view.

Officially, there are no obstructed view seats in the arena but some
seats have railing in the site lines.

I will be working on a hockey-l hotel in the area and hope to have
info to pass out in Boston.

Carol, how is the Boston hotel venture coming along?

Thanks
SoCal Stan