Sender:
From:
Bob Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1992 23:44:50 EST
>I thought he was the Supervisor of Officials, and did no on-ice
>work...

The only time I ever saw him ref was last year or the year before
at Lakeview arena for an NMU game when he stepped in when the
scheduled ref was injured during the game.

I thought he did a very good job.  He was a much better skater
than the original ref.

Sweet Ole Bob (but you can call me by my initials)