Sender:
From:
"Laurie J. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 90 16:14:35 -0500
gr8 story, n8!  gee.  he must have had a bad summer or something.
wonder what would have happened if he'd refed our game Sat.  as
it is both teams got five minute majors and one Waterloo player
was kicked out of the game.  (cuz of a brawl.)  what a game.  very
exciting because of the major penalties, close score, and OT.  in
spite of a few sloppy lapses, our guys looked good.  in the third
period, they were all over the Waterloo goalie and he came through
every time.  he was phenomenol.  I had a nice chat with Vanini's dad
after the game.  nice guy.