Sender:
From:
Trina White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 04:06:28 -0600
This is something that I've always kind of wondered about.  Here at
UW-Stevens Point, the two teams on ly shake hands after the Saturday
Night (of a Friday/Saturday Series).  Now I do realize that things do
tend to pop up at the end of games and teams wouldn't want to lose
players for the Saturday game, but sportsmanship, is sportsmanship.
Back in youth hockey (oh so many years ago), we had to shake hands after
every game.

*drops in $.02*

Tim Somers
"Voice of the Pointers"