Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:25:06 -0500
From:
Siren Chudgar <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Joe LaCour wrote:

>> 06:25pm >>>
>> P.S.  I think she's beginning to worry that there's an eastern
>> scheme that will deprive Brendan Morrison (-:
>> ==
> As of today, there appear to be two worthy candidates,
> Brendan Morrison and Todd White of Clarkson.  I would like
> to see White win it, but if the colors on the Hobey this year
> are Maize and Blue rather than Green and Gold, I won't
> complain.
>
> Frankly, looking at the Hobey voters, I think Morrison has
> the edge.
>
> Joe LaCour

I agree with Joe that based on the hobey voters Morrison seems to have
the edge.  However, as a recent Clarkson Alum I have to put in a word for
White.  This kid had eye surgery done and found out that his play his
first two years wasn't up to par because he had lost his depth
perception.  Since then he is on fire.  He leads the ECAC (I believe -
Jayson?) in most power play goals, and game winning goals.  He has been
the force that has gotten the Golden Knights jump started in many games
this year.  He is probably the best two way player in the game.  I would
love to see Todd White get the Hobey, and that may just happen.

Siren Chudgar
Clarkson '96