Sender:
From:
Dan Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:11:11 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: Dan Olsen
IBM Global Services
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or
Epilogue: Dan Olsen

Of Morrison and White, my vote has to go to White (even putting aside my
tendencies as a Knights fan).  White leads the nation in scoring, including
leading the nation in Game Winning Goals.  White is always the man you can
count on for Clarkson, from scoring both goals in a 2-1 victory over Vermont or
scoring with :11 left in OT against Princeton.  Morrison has had a great season
with a great team, but White has had a great season with a team that noone had
picked in the top 5 and noone picked to win the ECAC (see ECAC preseason
coaches poll - 11 for Vermont, 1 for Harvard (can UVM's coach really judge
talent?)).

        owner-hockey-l @ MAINE.MAINE.EDU
        02-25-97 08:36 AM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]@internet