Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:11:12 -0600
From:
"Nicholas D. Jankovich" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Brian Bonin from the Minnesota Golden Gophers won the Hobey Baker Award
after last season, in 1996. There is definitely not an Eastern bias to the
award. I don't know all the specifics, but many Western players have won
the award - 3 Gophers, at least 2 UMD Bulldogs, and a North Dakota Sioux
(that is at leat 6 players, I believe).

+  ** Nick Jankovich **  |   *  P R I D E   O N   I C E  *     === ===    +
+   [log in to unmask]   |   Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey    / \ / \    +
+   "He who laughs last probably had it explained to him"   ===       === +
+  * OFFICIAL TESTER - Jimmy's Product Testing Service -- MILLER LITE *   +