Sender:
From:
Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:25:43 -0500
My mother asked me to post and find out who the Hobey Baker winners were for the past 10
years or so, and when the last winner was from either the WCHA or CCHA.  If someone
could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Jennifer

P.S.  I think she's beginning to worry that there's an eastern scheme that will deprive
Brendan Morrison (-: