Sender:
From:
Gerald Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:21:20 -0500
What's this??  You'd ask for a refund if MSU wasn't at Munn?!

And where exactly does that leave all of us that have already bought tickets
to the games in Cincy?  I suppose you also believe that if MSU doesn't make
it there that all Spartan fans should get a refund on those tickets too?
 Thus, all of us would be able to get refunds if our team didn't make it.

That's crazy!  Buying tickets for touneys and games before you know who the
opponent is a risk, a risk that everyone takes. We take that risk to assure
ourselves that we have a seat IF we do make it... Or that we just love
college hockey :-).

                           Jerry.

Go Blue!  CCHA Final Four in 6 hours and counting.