Sender:
From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 15:33:00 PST
Hello all,

Here's how I see the "big picture" of the NCAA seedings.....

   East                        West
1 BU                         1. LSSU
2 VERMONT              2. MINN
3 Mass-Lowell            3. CC
4. Clarkson                4. Michigan
5. BGSU                    5. MSU
6. WMU                     6. Cornell

It's wild and wacky, but that's the only way I can see this whole thing
shaping up....

By the by, just a few paid political announcement for the hockey-lers.....
1. We (the USA TODAY web site.....http://www.usatoday.com) will have the
Hobey Baker top 10 list up on the web at 7:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Tune in
and find out who's in and who's out.

2. The same "we" will have a tournament section up on Sunday night roughly
around 9:30-10 p.m. EST. All kinds of stuff on the teams and the brackets in
bright, beautiful color!!!!!

3. For those of you attending the final four.....the "Barkan Bash" will be
set up in the Hyatt Hotel. The suite number will follow as soon as I know.
Over the years, I have met and talked to many of you and I have enjoyed
every moment of it. I hope to be able to talk about our passion and love for
the sport (and even our teams) in Cincy. Please drop me a note and let me
know where you'll be and if you'll be able to stop by for a drink!!!!

Yours in the bond of chaos in college hockey!!!!
Jon Barkan
jbarkan.usatin.gannett.com