Sender:
From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:11:08 -0600
The following is a response from Frank Mazzocco in reply to
the note from John Nash's posting from earlier this week.
Any comments about the post should be sent to the list, and
I will forward them to Frank if necessary. Frank is not on
Hockey-L, but did want to respond to the posting publicly.

-Carol