Sender:
From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 12:42:44 -0600
To: Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Krieger is a terrible ref!!!!!
I've seen him ref 2 games this year, which caused a hudge contraversy and
also caused the wcha commisioner to reverse some of Kriegers decisions.

I can't beleive this sorry excuse for a ref is still allowed to ref wcha
games.

I guess, Friday night in Wisconsin - he did such a bad job that Sheppard
took over as the head ref for Saturday's game----> Good Idea!!!

If the wcha is going to let this guy on the ice, maybe they should just
let him call the lines because he certainly can't ref!!!!!

Go Tech
Jason Roy
U of Manitoba