Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 05:48:34 -0600
On Sun, 9 Apr 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> On a completely different subject, people were mentioning old BU teams
> and I was wondering if anyone happens to remember a guy named Gary Fay?
> He was our coach at NYA my junior year and he made sure that every one of
> us saw him on the Wall of Fame at Walter Brown when we went down to play
> Catholic Memorial.  I was wondering if he was really as good as he said
> he was or if he was embellishing his career at BU just a tad.

I guess I do have some discipline because I will only comment on the
above rather than on the bulk of the message sent regarding Maine, the
NC$$ and Joubert's comments.

Fay is entitled to be proud of his play at BU.  He was a hustling player
popular with the fans, although no one would have nominated him for a
Hobey.  He played regularly and made a contribution.  I can't specifically
reply to the question because I don't know "how good he said he was." :-)

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!