Sender:
From:
Kenneth Michael Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 23:53:01 -0500
It is on to Providence for Michigan as the Knuble-Gordon-Morrison line
(KGM) looked like the famous KLM line from the Soviet Red Army team as
they contributed every goal for Michigan tonight in a 4-3 silencing of
the Wisconsin Badgers.  The fan support for the Badgers is unbelievable
(like the Cameron Crazies at Duke)!!  I really liked the way Turco
dazzled all of us after that disgraceful freshman mistake.  He made some
crucial saves.  Any Hockey East fan out there:  Is this a typical Hockey
East officiated game?  I did not mind the no calls at all.  This is the
NCAA Tournament and ditto Don Cherry we should let the teams play and not
call anything bizarre?
Cannot talk much longer but congratulations to the three other teams in
the field and it DOES feel good to play an Eastern team for the first
time in centuries!  I wish I could be there in Providence!

Kenneth M. Baker                         MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
University of Michigan                   7 NCAA National Champions
904 S. State  #102                       3 CCHA Regular Season Champions
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-3370           9 GLI Championships
Phone #: (313) 741-2574                  Play Thursday at a time TBA
E-mail: [log in to unmask]                  in the National Semifinal vs Maine
GO BLUE ON THE DEUCE!!                   at the Providence Civic Center

**** WE NOW HAVE REACHED PROVIDENCE AND HOPEFULLY MICHIGAN CAN END 31 LONG
YEARS WAITING FOR A RECORD 8TH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!   GOOD LUCK!! ****