Sender:
From:
"Anthony J. Frolik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 21:46:52 -0600
On Mon, 13 Mar 1995, Andrew Weise wrote:

> A query for all NC$$ hockey gurus:
>
> In many sports, like the NFL or college hoops, the law of averages dictates
> that it is very difficult for one team to beat another team three times
> in the same season. This theory brings up an interesting situation
> concerning the ECAC semis in Lake Placid this weekend.

No way.  Minnesota headed into last weekend series with UMD having won
all 4 games against the Bulldogs this season.  The law of averages, I
think, would give UMD at least one win, but the Gophers swept the 'Dogs,
making it 6-0 for the year.

Tony

Anthony J. Frolik                            University of Minnesota Duluth
Go Bulldogs!                                  13-15-4 WCHA, 16-16-4 Overall
            My views are not representative of the University.