Sender:
From:
"Dr. Tim Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 20:15:34 -0600
I think I got the proposal number correct.  Apparently, this
proposal is before the NCAA Convention right now.  It would allow
sports such as D-II ice hockey to continue to have a national
championship through the 1996-97 season (under current rules, D-II will
not have a championship after this season).

If anyone has more information about the possibilities for this
proposal's passage or more information about the proposal itself,
please post.  I think that the outcome of this proposal could have
significant consequences in the college hockey world.

Tim Newman