Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 1994 18:00:20 -0700
Things seem strangely quiet this weekend.  I was looking specifically for
the RPI-SLU details amongst others esp ECAC and HE.  I assume people are
watching the '9ers tromp the Cowboys??

Seriously, I may have missed it, but I don't think so, anyone with any
details on this game?  I am intrigued with this weekend's pair of games,
based on recent past games, I thought RPI would have been creamed by
Clarkson and edged by SLU, when in fact they won both.  What's with RPI?
What's with Clarkson?  Are there any ECAC teams worthy of the top ten?
Vermont and who else?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

...from hockey desert of central California, where people think icing is
something on top of a cake....