Sender:
From:
Brenton Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 15:38:27 +1300
Hi,
    My name is Brenton and I play hockey down-under in New Zealand
I was hoping guys who play for their college teams might be able to help me
I am 20 yrs old and play in a competitive league here, I normally play left defence.
I am interested in learning what training programs you follow  (in detail if possible) ice time is quite hard to get so my team does not have a lot of on ice practices.
What weights do you use in the gym, how many reps etc.

I would appreciate if you could e-mail me

ps. I am traveling around the States December onwards looking for work ( I have a work visa) It would be cool to meet some other hockey players and have some drinks.

     Thanks