Sender:
From:
Robert Vandergraaf Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 1994 17:12:33 -0600
First, of All congrads to Lake Superior on winning
the NCAA title.

Playing for the LSSU, were two Manitoba natives.
(For those of you who don't have a clue of Manitoba,
it is a Canadians Province, which just North of North
Dakota and Minnesota). Manitoba is also my home province.
So you know what I'm trying to say!

        Sean and Gerald Tallaire, are brothers from
Winnipeg who help their team, beat Boston 9-1.

        Sean Tallaire scored 2 goals and 2 assists while
his brother Gerald assists on 4 goals. Both brothers
were started with the Estevan Bruins of Saskatchewan
Junior League. Sean was named the most valuable player
in the tournament.

        Way to go Sean and Gerald!
[log in to unmask] | Men's B-Ball      | Brandon Host City of the    |
|Robert Vandergraaf       | Nationals-Semis   | 1994 - World Youth Baseball |
|BOX 143 BU Residence     | 6) Brandon 85     | 1995 - World Curling Chmps. |
|270-18th Street          | 2) Alberta 89     | 1997 - Canada Summer Games  |
|Brandon, MB              | Alberta wins CIAU | Winnipeg 1999               |
|R7A-6A9                  | vs McMaster 73-66 |       - Pan Am Games (?)    |
| Winnipeg Jets 94/95 Stanley Cup Champs ?. Go Pittsburgh!                  |
| Brandon Wheat Kings - Lethbridge WHL-East Semi Final. Go Wheat Kings!     |