Sender:
From:
"Cuyler, Bradley D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 21:10:35 EST
I think politics did come in to play this year, First if they were to
pick only 2 teams in the WCHA they should have picked the league
champions Colorado College and the playoff champions the University of
Minnesota. St. Cloud defeated Wisconsin in the semi- final game at the
Bradley Center. Michigan defeated Western Michigan in the semi-final at
the Joe. The regular season should have some bearing on the NCAA picks.
In my opinion Western Michigan should not have been included in the NCAA
playoff picture. There should have been consistency in picking 3 teams
from the WCHA and 3 teams in the CCHA. Colorado College had an
outstanding season and should have been included. There are some people
who will say well this happened before to Harvard etc. etc. This does
not justify knocking Colorado College out.

Brad Cuyler.